My Neighbor Totoro



Anime Type: Movie
Time: 86 mins.

This is a classic Studio Ghibli movie that a lot of people have seen all ready because it was made in 1988. I did enjoy this movie but I think if I was younger between 4-7 years old I wound have loved it. Because the first time I watched this I was 21 years old it just was to simple for me.  it cute but there is not much to it. It about a father and his two daughter move to a new house and start there life there. Visiting there mother at the hospital and having fun with the forest sprite or troll Totoro. It a cute story I think little kids and adults would really enjoy this.

I give this a 4 out of 5 this is just not what I like it too young for me but I have a brother who has 3 kids I think I know what I might get them as a gift some time. This is cute and sweet and something everyone should watch at lest once. It a classic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Reading list for February

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure 18 + book it is not for kids not at all