Entwined (The Erotic Adventures of Jane in the Jungle #1) by Colette Gale

Entwined (The Erotic Adventures of Jane in the Jungle, #1)

It a start to a story but I wish there was more to this story it seams like I just read the first 2 chapters to a book and a book. I don't like how this author  is putting this book out in parts. If it was put in to a full book with all the parts I wound buy it but I don't want to spend $2.99 for the next 2 chapters every time I finish it. I enjoyed the story of Jane and the start of her trip in the Jungle will she find the Man she loves or just a jungle man who make her feel really good or the man who want to make her his. I might buy the other 5 part of this because I do like the story but I don't know yet. I was good for a erotica but that all it really was.

I wound give it 2 out of 5. I was good but any less you want to re-buy a book every 2 chapters I  wound pass on it if I were you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

Reading list for February