His Blushing Bride by Dani Collins

25413450

Montana Born Brides Book 2 I read the first book in this companion series. This one was vary good as well but this story was more about sex then story which is fine but I wish it went more in to Pipers life without  Sebastian as well as with him. But over all it was good some part made me feel sad because of the chose Piper made to be with him but in the end it was happy so it works out vary well. I  hope to read the rest of this book series because so far I am really enjoying it. 
I wound give this a 3 out of 5 it a good read and if you like love stories then you will most likely enjoy this one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

Reading list for February