Cinderella Had it Easy (The Cinderella Body Club #1) by Jennifer Conner

25457576

A book about a smart women who is all ready pretty wishing to be prettier and landing a guy. Then thinking he only likes her for her looks when he want her for her brain. It was vary boring and just made me want to gag my self. It just sucked there is nothing about it that I liked. Reading the book even the cover is stupid because  it was a cameo locket that grated her wish not some glass slipper. I will not be reading any more of this it a just bad.

I give it 1 star out of 5. I hate giving review like this but this was bad I know it an arc but how was this even let out like this I don'r know any one who wound want to read something like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Reading list for February

The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1) by Kerrigan Byrne