Sweet Blood, Volume #1 by Seyoung Kim

25344885

Manga
Type: Yaoi (guy in love with guy)

This volume one of this manga so there is not much story yet. There is a boy who family kicked him out and he trying to live on his own and he start getting weird bit on his arms and neck. He also having weird dream about a man with really long black hair. As the story go on he is taken away by the vampire Lord who thinks he a women. At this point there not much to say it the start of something. I don't hate it but I don't love it I need to read more of it to see if I wound like as of right not  I give it 3 out of 5 stars. It ok but it the start of a story so I don't know yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Reading list for February

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure 18 + book it is not for kids not at all