No Gentleman for Georgina by Jess Michaels


No Gentleman for Georgina (The Notorious Flynns,  #4)


It a love story about a women and a man who love each other but don't think the other loves them. Then they find out that they do love each other. It was good over all. Thank you NetGalley for letting me read this early it was short and sweet. If you like romance then give it a try.

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars I love romance and it was short I read it in like a hour and half. I'm sorry I don't have much to say about but it was only 71 pages so I don't want to spoil anything.

This come out May/ 12/15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Reading list for February

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure 18 + book it is not for kids not at all