spice and wolf



It was something I have been told to watch by a lot of friend as well as have wanted to see for some time now. I thought it was going to be a love story well in a way it is but it more of a friendship that happens over time and there is a love there but it something that can be over looked.

 I had herd that this was going to be the best anime I will ever see. Well I enjoyed it but it did not blow my mine with it story. I was some what plan in the case of animes that I have seen. But it was something nice to watch and I will watch it again.

I give this 4 out of 5 it was put up so high and fell for me but it was good and simple. I would say if you are just starting to watch anime I very good. There is mild nudity so and mild blood so this it not for kids. But I over all vary good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

Reading list for February