Kamisama Hajimemashita (the anime) part 1





This Anime is only 13 episode long and like others that  have been made off of manga it only goes over the first half if that of the chapters. I have not read it all the way but I think that there is more after temple ritual.

The story is about teen girl who father loves to gamble and get in to a big debt. So he leaves her high and dry with nothing. so she is alone the park when she see a man running from a dog. When she scare the dog off the man kiss her on the for head and tells her to go to this address. that is where all the trouble starts. Where she is told that she is a land god and that she needs to help the temple as well get the falmier Tomoe to help her. I don't want to go over the whole story but I did enjoy watching it.

I give this anime a 4 out of 5. If you like romance and magic you may like it as well. I only wished that they wound have made more of it.

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

Reading list for February