book review 5


by

Throw a True Blood Party by Paula Conway
 I liked that it had recipes and plan to try some of them out but the first part of book looked really cheaply made I may go to the web sites and see how much the stuff cost because I love Gothic stuff but I think most people would think to make it more southern then Gothic because that is so over done with vampires.

The games also might be fun to play with friends but I'm a lover of role playing games and card games so I would most likely enjoy those games.

Also I like the idea of dressing up as a character and I'm in to cosplay and I love to do that. But it goes back to gothic. yes some of the vamps in the show are gothic but that goes back to old thought about vampires.

I give this book 2/out of 5 stars. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Reading list for February

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure 18 + book it is not for kids not at all