book reivew 16 maybe with book it will teach me how to cook something new.


 Joanne Weir's Cooking Confidence by Joanne Weir

 
by

It is a gives you good simple recipes and also a tell you what to have in you pantry to be able to cook. As you read though the cook book it has little things about pizza doe and some the stuff it tell you to have in you pantry so you know how to store/ make what it is. But there are a few thing I have a fear of cooking mostly seafood because I have never cooked seafood before and it is something I will have to try. And add more vegges because a lot of the recipes have different vegges in them as well that sound really good at lest to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Reading list for February

The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1) by Kerrigan Byrne