The fault in our starts by John Green






A well loved book that has been made into a movie and will be coming out soon.

Well the book was good but for me it fell a little flat. I was told by so many people in life and on youtube. That is book was great. Well I have to say it made me cry and laugh at parts. And it was not boring at all but it not in my top 5 must read book again. But maybe the top 50. I don't want to spoil it because I think that it  of those book that you need to read because it will make you think and feel. It a love story but the twist at the end will brake your heart.
I give this book a 5 out of 5 because it made me think and feel. I was good but I think you should read it and see what you think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1) by Kerrigan Byrne