Cinderella by Henry W. Hewet

This book dose not have cover art sorry.

This book is about 24-30 pages long. So it was a quick read for me and that was the best part. This story was boring and at lest for me did not have anything for you to feel for the Cinderella. Yes her mother died and yes her stepmother is bad and her stepsister suck but that all.  She is given everything and all because  she is sweet and kind. oh and her godmother was a fairy queen. So she has to cook and clean all day but were is the edge that all the other version I have read of this story have. Even the Disney version had more edge to it. yes it was free but I gotten some vary good free so.

I give this book a 1 out of 5.
I guess it good for a little kids but there are better version out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure 18 + book it is not for kids not at all