fateful by Claudia Gray





All I have to say is werewolf, the Titanic, and a love story. I was a fun read that I read in one day wanting to know what was going to happen next. I really enjoyed it didn't go over bored with adding in any other mythic beast like vampires because then I wound have been to much like other stories and the fact that the love story one had two people in it so that was nice. But it was not all about the love story it also had a bit of action and a little mystery.

I wound give this a 4 out of 5. If you like YA that has mystic beast or love stories you most likely will enjoy this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

Reading list for February