Romancing the Beat: Story Structure for Romance Novels How to Write Kissing Books, Book 1 By: Gwen Hayes

 

  • Romancing the Beat: Story Structure for Romance Novels

  • How to Write Kissing Books, Book 1
  • By: Gwen Hayes

I enjoyed this book but the 80's play list at the start of every chapter kind of set me off. But the bits of info I did get from it are going to be use full in my own writing. I give this book 3 out of 5 it not life changing but if you want a quick over view on how to write a simple romance then give it a try. I know writing is not simple but it might help. Happy reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure 18 + book it is not for kids not at all