Unveiling the sorceress by Saakia Walker

 

 623074




I enjoy this book over all. There were some vary slow parts and this was my first book that I have read that had homosexually in. I did not know that is was erotic because I got it at the thrift store and they had it in the kids/teen book area. This book was good once I got past the shock of the gay love seen and some of the slower parts. I enjoyed the parts with more fighting or at lest when  there was more magic being used.  And it was about a women finding her inner power, and the man she loved.

I wound give this book a 3 out / 5. Because some people may not like of the sex or homosexually in this book. I personal though that is was nice and something different then I wound normally read my self  but if you don't like that kind of thing then just don't read this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1) by Kerrigan Byrne