Comic review 1 back to the 80's A distant soil


old covers
A distant soil
This is an older comic that is being redone for a new age. But for the new cover It really dose not thrill me I like the old covers better there more like art. here is the new cover:

A Distant Soil: The Gathering Tp
As for the story it weird you start out in a hospital and the  boy and girl are escaping.  As they do that strange things happen and they in up getting separated. And learning more about who they are. I really like the story one I got into it and can't wait to read the next vol.
I give this a 4.5/ out of 5 because of the cover more then anything and even that not that bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

Reading list for February