The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore


The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women

I wound give this story 5 out 5 stars. It is a story that made me thing and feel. And stop and look at the page going what the hell did I just read. The fact that it was about real women. who lost there teeth and jaws to this to  Radium. Women and girls who lost there life's to radium. I know that from the start of the book having know that but reading about the  pain and struggle that these women went though to prove it was something bad. It was shocking and down right gross at parts of this book almost made me put it down but I wanted to find out if they got it because I knew they did but in the story your with them. when they lose a person in there group to it you feel the sadness too. If you like historical fiction I say go for it if not maybe try it I'm big on romance but I still loved this book. Happy reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed (Pagan Light #1) by JoAnne Keltner

The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1) by Kerrigan Byrne